18th June 2022
We are hiring a ESG Researcher
This role will report to the Head of Sustainability and Corporate Affairs, and will provide research, analysis and output for this area. This is an entry level role and specific responsibilities include:
- Analyse the sustainability attributes of a complex portfolio of investments, both prior to investment and during evaluation.
- Review, maintain and develop sustainability reporting materials.
- Develop into a key point of contact for engagement with external stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of developments across the investment industry in terms of sustainability best practice.
- Be a positive example of team culture and the firm’s investment philosophy.
Applications have now closed.